Technical Support Coordinator
NIRx Medizintechnik GmbH is looking to hire an organized, resourceful, and highly-motivated professional for handling and coordinating incoming (technical and scientific) support requests.
Our Berlin office is part of a small but rapidly-growing international medical devices company headquartered in Los Angeles, USA. We specialize in high-end hardware and software used in brain imaging research.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Biomedical, Electrical, Industrial or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in support.
- Excellent English skills, oral and written. Excellent written communication skills are essentials.
- Ideally, good command of German language, any other language is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills. Ability to efficiently work on Windows systems, manage software/applications, user and network settings. CRM/ERP, MS Office, Remote Desktop.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress and management of Wordpress based platforms.
- Flexible working hours, depending on events.
- Highly motivated, willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Comprehensive knowledge on the acquisition of physiological signals. Ideally, previous experience with EEG, EMG, NIRS or any other biological signal or imaging technique.
- Previous experience in the neuroscience field (either within a company or university lab).
- Ability to generate detailed reports on support cases and statistics.
- Considered a plus
- Practical experience with the complete setup and preparation of subjects/patients for measurement of physiological signals.
- Content creation (for example creation of user documentation).
- Creativity and proficiency in desktop publishing or photo editing software.
- Willingness to travel (less than 5-10% of time).
- Handling of incoming support requests on a daily basis. Our customers are mostly researchers, neuro-scientists, psychologists, sport scientists, medical doctors. Support request are generally of technical matter (issues with acquisition hardware or software) or scientific inquiries (assistance on the use of fNIRS technology for research purposes).
- Handling of support requests via email, phone, conference calls / online sessions. In rare occasions on site visits (travel) may be necessary.
- Management of all support cases through a dedicated Wordpress based ticketing platform.
- Solving of support cases may require input from different departments (sales and marketing, engineering, management, procurement and assembly, logistics). The Support Coordinator is the main point of contact for the customer, while involving and/or requesting assistance from other departments.
- Reporting on active support cases in a structured form including relevant statistics. Proactively suggesting how improvements are possible.
- Full time employment with flexible hours.
- Interesting and dynamic work environment.
- The possibility to work closely with international colleagues, business partners, and customers from industry and academia.
- Office location in the heart of Berlin.
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org