Office Operations Manager
NIRx Medical Technologies is looking to hire an organized, resourceful, and highly-motivated professional to manage and coordinate office operations in our Minneapolis, MN office .
Our Minneapolis office is part of a small but rapidly-growing international medical device company headquartered in Glen Head, NY. We specialize in the development and sales of high-end hardware and software used in brain imaging research.
- Organize and manage office operations and procedures
- Support the company in production planning and making sure the business is adequately resourced.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies, as needed
- Organize and ensure all invoices are paid on time
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Assist in coordinating logistics of in-house or off-site events, conferences, and/or meetings.
- Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires, as needed.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Process and stock incoming shipments.
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilized to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Oversee intake and outtake logistics procedures
- Arrange, pack, and communicate shipments to our worldwide customer base
- Coordinate international shipments with customs, international offices, and international customers
- Ensure compliance with FDA and other regulatory standards with all office logistics
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Office Management, or similar
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word in particular)
- Experience with CRM and/or ERP systems
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry at least 100 lbs.
- Familiarity with domestic and international shipping services (e.g. UPS, Fedex, DHL)
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest process improvements
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Intellectually-stimulating working environment and tasks
- Opportunity for growth within a rapidly-growing company and industry
- International travel